Microsolar300 series xenon light source, adapt to the development of photocatalytic investigation from extensive to fine, from solving the spectral distribution problem and the radiation intensity to comprehensive energy, spectrum, irradiation stability for higher performance products. A unique, independent design of digital optical feedback control system with the advantage of relative energy display. This product can meet the experimental requirements for high stability of transient light and guarantee a long-term stability of the light intensity, as well as the increasingly sophisticated needs of the current photocatalytic studies (such as stability test, quantum efficiency test, etc.).
Main technical parameters and characteristics:
1. Two working modes of constant light intensity output (light-dependent control) and constant current output (electrical control);
2. Relative irradiation value and bulb lifetime show on the control panel;
3. 3-trigger level adjustment.
● Adopting programmed all-digital circuit management based on ARM microprocessor;
● The new power supply with high accuracy, power redundancy output ensures accuracy and reliability;
● Two operation modes of constant light intensity output (light-dependent control) and constant current output (electrical control) for convenient and flexible scientific researches;
● Brand new LCD panel clearly shows a variety of parameters and working methods;
● Timing shutdown function;
● Different intensity of multistage trigger mode, which is suitable for new and old light bulb;
● Sunlight simulator is one of the core technology of TSCS (TIME STABILITY CONTROL SYSTEM, detailed in the later TSCS introduction section) for this ceramic xenon light source product, leading to accurate credibility, reliability and repeatability, as well as an impressing Comparability. The irradiation source can afford to parallel experiments.
● Multiple protection function: Bulb overheating protection; Power on automatically starting fan; Power off time delay fan; Overload protection;
● Bulb lifetime calculation function;
◆ Solve the data mutation caused by sudden failure or replacement of bulb;
◆ Restore the irradiation level of the past work in a restart of the light source, which is conducive to the rigor and continuity of experimental research.
Power instantaneous stability
Light output time stability
Better ±0.3%/1H, better ±1%/4H
Power off time delay fan
Overtheating detection protection
Electrical control and optical control
Working time timing
Digital current display
Working light spot diameter
More than 30mm free spot diameter
light output style
Horizontal or vertical irradiation, free rotation along the light axis
Actually irradiating in any direction
Parallel light divergence Angle
Output power range
rotation and filter device
1ST filter device
Filter installing device
D = 63mm
2ND filter device
Air cooling and cooling module
Axial flow fan
Basic parameters of xenon lamp bulb
Ultimate life 4000H (related to the working power)
Bulb light power
Light collection form
Ellipsoidal full reflection bowl
Integrated on the lamp body
Optical window diameter
Light bulb classification
PE300BF Visible light enhanced
PE300BUV Ultraviolet light enhanced
 X. Zhang, L. Lin, D. Qu, et al., Boosting visible-light driven solar-fuel production over g-C3N4/tetra(4-carboxyphenyl)porphyrin iron(III) chloride hybrid photocatalyst via incorporation with carbon dots, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2020, 265, 118595.
 L. Wang, T. Nakajima, Y. Zhang, Simultaneous reduction of surface, bulk, and interface recombination for Au nanoparticle-embedded hematite nanorod photoanodes toward efficient water splitting, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2019, 7, 5258-5265.
 H. Liu, L. Li, C. Guo, et al., Thickness-dependent carrier separation in Bi2Fe4O9 nanoplates with enhanced photocatalytic water oxidation, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020, 385, 123929.
 Y. Sheng, H. Miao, J. Jing, et al., Perylene diimide anchored graphene 3D structure via π-π interaction for enhanced photoelectrochemical degradation performances, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2020, 272, 118897.