● The differential photocatalytic reaction under high temperature and high pressure with low gas velocity is realized.
● It can be used for differential or integral photochemical reactions of gas-solid phase photocatalysis and liquid-solid phase photocatalysis.
● Gas flow rate can be controlled independently in three ways, using ultra-thick quartz light window, which can be used for photochemical reactions in the full spectrum;
● With two stable valve and two pressure control valve, three inlet can be controlled separately.
Application field ▲ especially applicable ● more applicable can be used
▲ Photodegradation of liquid pollutants (such as dyes, benzene and benzene series) ▲ photocatalytic CO2 reduction
▲ Other High temperature and pressure (light) Chemical Reactions ▲ PEC Photochemistry
● Photocatalytic decomposition of water to produce hydrogen/oxygen
Photodegradation of gas pollutants (such as VOCs, formaldehyde, nitrogen oxides, sulfur oxides, etc.)
Photocatalytic quantum efficiency measurement of photosynthesis
Yingying Fan, Dongxue Han, Zhiyong Tang et. al. Selective photocatalytic oxidation of methane by quantum-sized bismuth vanadate. Nature Sustainability 2021.