Advantages and characteristics:
★ Reasonable and optimized space volume. 500 (W) x500 (D) x600(H), nice and neat appearance.
★ Modular construction. Feasible installation, the push-pull lift tray structure is original design in photocatalysis field with unrivalled portable operation.
★ Compatible with all the current light source varieties, suitable for dozens of common photochemical experiments (photocatalysis, photosynthesis, photodegradation), compatible with internal and external illumination modes.
Suitable for setting a variety of samples, reactor, magnetic stirrer and other small devices. Suitable for carrying out a variety of experiments, such as organic pollutants degradation, photochemical synthesis, photocatalytic parallel reaction (push-pull stainless steel tray is needed), monomer photocatalytic reaction, high-energy light reaction (cylindrical full-spectrum reflector is needed) and so on.
● Industrial structure design, flexible combination, rapid positioning, and setting experiment equipment in three-dimensional space;
● Compatible with all the light source of Perfectlight, satisfiable for external and internal illumination in the box;
● Four-slide rail structure with a set of (4) low - resistance lifts;
● A scale plate inside the box is feasible for quick leveling and positioning;
● Ventilation fan and ventilation structure are provided;
● Multigroup electrical and gas circuit, water joints are available;
● Different sizes are available to meet different experimental space requirements;
● UV proof observation window;
● Perfect light, water and electric protection function;
● Overall dimensions: 500 (W)×500(D)×600(H).
● Second lift or multiple lifts;
● Push-pull mode stainless steel tray (optional for user);
●Cylindrical full spectral reflector with significantly enhanced light efficiency